Ψ Gestalt Psychotherapist & Educator
M. Psych (Gestalt); M.Ed,: B.A. (Hons.); P.G.C.E.
PPBM Warrant No. 221
Clare obtained a Masters degree in Gestalt Psychotherapy from the GPTIM and read for a Masters degree in Education; an Honours degree in English, and a Bachelor of Arts in English, Communications and Classical Studies at the University of Malta. She has also received training in Writing for Therapeutic Purposes, and in Life-Coaching.
Clare has been working as an educator for over 25 years. As a psychotherapist she firmly believes in the possibility of life transformation. It is about finding new beginnings from the rubble of the past.
Her work is relational and client-led. She is committed to help her clients to access their inner strengths and resources, and replace unhealthy patterns of behaviour with healthy ones. Clare’s goal is to make her clients feel heard, seen and respected while in therapy.
She also has a passion to help clients set higher standards in their lives; working out strategies with her clients to find their life vision; to excel in their personal lives and also in their careers, ultimately to live a more fulfilled creative life.
She has a particular interest in using creative writing as a therapeutic tool in her work with clients.
Book a session with Clare Padovani
Trusting us is about trusting us to guide you through the different paths of life and helping you find your ways to flourish.
Our numbers speak for themselves. Here’s some data showing what we’ve been up to since we’ve opened our doors.
Copyright © 2023 p_ths – All Rights Reserved
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||1 year||Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.|
|elementor||never||This cookie is used by the website's WordPress theme. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website's content in real-time.|
|PHPSESSID||session||This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users' unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed.|
|Woocommerce||session||Helps WooCommerce determine when cart contents/data changes.|
|Paths wizard||session||Stores therapy type choice throughout session.|
|order_reference_id||1 day||No description|
|_ga||1 year 1 month 4 days||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_ga_*||1 year 1 month 4 days||Google Analytics sets this cookie to store and count page views.|
1. TherapyPacks come in bundles of 5 or 10 sessions. Prices of bundles:
2. Bundles are not transferable. This means they cannot be used by, or gifted to, anyone else but the person whose name is listed as the TherapyPacks bundle holder.
3. Bundles which are purchased for Couples Therapy and Family Therapy can only be used by members of the couple or family with one therapist. If members of a couple or family decide to take up individual therapy with another therapist, the bundle will only apply to sessions with the therapist originally referred and cannot be also used for the individual sessions with another therapist. Exceptions will be made if the original therapist is unable to see the client or family and the couple or family are referred to another therapist. After referral, the same conditions will apply.
4. Bundles are valid for a limited time period, as listed above. This means that the bundles will expire once the respective time period has elapsed. Any sessions not utilised within this period will be lost. This means that a refund will not be given for unused sessions. Start date commences on date of purchase of bundles.
5. Bundles are only valid for full price sessions (charged at €60) and not for sessions with trainee psychotherapists, reports or assessments.
6. Full payment needs to be made on purchase, via bank transfer, cash or credit card.
7. Management reserves the right to terminate or suspend the use of the bundles. Reasons for such are at the discretion of the clinic.
8. Refunds or extensions of time period within which bundles may be used is at the discretion of management and will only be granted in exceptional circumstances.
9. Management reserves the right to modify or replace the terms and conditions. In such circumstances, clients will be given adequate notice and time to adhere to such.
10. The clinic’s cancellation policy is applicable also to bundles. Late cancellations or no shows will result in the forfeit of a session within the bundle allocation.
11. Responsibility for ensuring timely use of session bundles remains that of the TherapyPacks bundle holder or, in the case of a minor, their carer/legal guardian.