Ψ Gestalt Psychotherapist
B.Psy (Hons.); M.Psych (Gestalt)
PPBM Warrant No. 253
Arianne graduated with a Bachelor in Psychology (Hons) from the University of Malta in 2014 and went on to read for a Masters in Gestalt Psychotherapy with the Gestalt Psychotherapy Training Institute Malta (GPTIM).
Arianne is an advocate for mental health and wellbeing, having worked in the mental health field for several years. Her focus during these years was on raising awareness regarding mental health issues as well as supporting adults experiencing various mental health problems such as depression and anxiety disorders. She has also worked with individuals in the areas of sexual assault, loss and trauma, as well as relational and sexuality issues. Arianne also enjoys working with individuals who are seeking personal growth and development.
Her personal and professional paths through life have allowed her to become more perceptive and empathic towards persons who are struggling with various difficulties. She believes that therapy can be a powerful tool to discover more about oneself and that it is through self-awareness that one is able to search for and develop their authentic, unique self and discover their true potential.
Arianne focuses on going on a therapeutic journey with her clients, supporting them to reflect, process, and make sense of their difficulties at their own pace. Through this process, one is empowered to choose and claim their rightful path and life journey.
Book a session with Arianne Spiteri Cremona
Trusting us is about trusting us to guide you through the different paths of life and helping you find your ways to flourish.
Our numbers speak for themselves. Here’s some data showing what we’ve been up to since we’ve opened our doors.
Copyright © 2023 p_ths – All Rights Reserved
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||1 year||Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.|
|elementor||never||This cookie is used by the website's WordPress theme. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website's content in real-time.|
|PHPSESSID||session||This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users' unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed.|
|Woocommerce||session||Helps WooCommerce determine when cart contents/data changes.|
|Paths wizard||session||Stores therapy type choice throughout session.|
|order_reference_id||1 day||No description|
|_ga||1 year 1 month 4 days||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_ga_*||1 year 1 month 4 days||Google Analytics sets this cookie to store and count page views.|
1. TherapyPacks come in bundles of 5 or 10 sessions. Prices of bundles:
2. Bundles are not transferable. This means they cannot be used by, or gifted to, anyone else but the person whose name is listed as the TherapyPacks bundle holder.
3. Bundles which are purchased for Couples Therapy and Family Therapy can only be used by members of the couple or family with one therapist. If members of a couple or family decide to take up individual therapy with another therapist, the bundle will only apply to sessions with the therapist originally referred and cannot be also used for the individual sessions with another therapist. Exceptions will be made if the original therapist is unable to see the client or family and the couple or family are referred to another therapist. After referral, the same conditions will apply.
4. Bundles are valid for a limited time period, as listed above. This means that the bundles will expire once the respective time period has elapsed. Any sessions not utilised within this period will be lost. This means that a refund will not be given for unused sessions. Start date commences on date of purchase of bundles.
5. Bundles are only valid for full price sessions (charged at €60) and not for sessions with trainee psychotherapists, reports or assessments.
6. Full payment needs to be made on purchase, via bank transfer, cash or credit card.
7. Management reserves the right to terminate or suspend the use of the bundles. Reasons for such are at the discretion of the clinic.
8. Refunds or extensions of time period within which bundles may be used is at the discretion of management and will only be granted in exceptional circumstances.
9. Management reserves the right to modify or replace the terms and conditions. In such circumstances, clients will be given adequate notice and time to adhere to such.
10. The clinic’s cancellation policy is applicable also to bundles. Late cancellations or no shows will result in the forfeit of a session within the bundle allocation.
11. Responsibility for ensuring timely use of session bundles remains that of the TherapyPacks bundle holder or, in the case of a minor, their carer/legal guardian.