Ψ Educational Psychology Practitioner
B.Psy (Hons) (Melit.), PG Dip. in Systemic Practice (IFT-Malta), M.Psy (Educ.) (Melit.)
Ritianne holds a Master’s degree in Educational Psychology (M.Psy) from the University of Malta and a Post Graduate Diploma in Systemic Practice from the Institute of Family Therapy (IFT-Malta). She has been practising for the past ten years in various settings such as paediatrics’ outpatient clinics, mental health community services, and schools.
Her work involves carrying out psychological assessments to identify children’s strengths and needs, review their developmental progress, and apply for provision or review of support in class and exam access arrangements. Her main client population involves children and adolescents aged 2 to 18 presenting with behavioural challenges, learning difficulties, and neurodevelopmental disorders such as Autism Spectrum Condition, Global Developmental Delay, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, and specific learning conditions (dyslexia/dyscalculia).
Ritianne believes in the importance of working with parents, educators, and other professionals to help children and adolescents reach their potential. Hence, she provides services to families and educational institutions aimed at improving the knowledge and well-being of children and adolescents, as well as those of relatives and educators. These services include, but are not limited to, school-based interventions to help create safe, healthy, and supportive learning environments that strengthen connections between home, school, and the community. Furthermore, Ritianne provides courses to parents regarding the developmental needs of children and adolescents and positive parenting strategies that strengthen parent-child interactions while fostering parents’ ability to promote children’s social and emotional development.
Book a session with Ritianne Debono
Our numbers speak for themselves. Here’s some data showing what we’ve been up to since we’ve opened our doors.
Copyright © 2023 p_ths – All Rights Reserved
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category .|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||1 year||Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.|
|elementor||never||This cookie is used by the website's WordPress theme. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website's content in real-time.|
|PHPSESSID||session||This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users' unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed.|
|Woocommerce||session||Helps WooCommerce determine when cart contents/data changes.|
|Paths wizard||session||Stores therapy type choice throughout session.|
|order_reference_id||1 day||No description|
|_ga||1 year 1 month 4 days||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_ga_*||1 year 1 month 4 days||Google Analytics sets this cookie to store and count page views.|
1. TherapyPacks come in bundles of 5 or 10 sessions. Prices of bundles:
2. Bundles are not transferable. This means they cannot be used by, or gifted to, anyone else but the person whose name is listed as the TherapyPacks bundle holder.
3. Bundles which are purchased for Couples Therapy and Family Therapy can only be used by members of the couple or family with one therapist. If members of a couple or family decide to take up individual therapy with another therapist, the bundle will only apply to sessions with the therapist originally referred and cannot be also used for the individual sessions with another therapist. Exceptions will be made if the original therapist is unable to see the client or family and the couple or family are referred to another therapist. After referral, the same conditions will apply.
4. Bundles are valid for a limited time period, as listed above. This means that the bundles will expire once the respective time period has elapsed. Any sessions not utilised within this period will be lost. This means that a refund will not be given for unused sessions. Start date commences on date of purchase of bundles.
5. Bundles are only valid for full price sessions (charged at €60) and not for sessions with trainee psychotherapists, reports or assessments.
6. Full payment needs to be made on purchase, via bank transfer, cash or credit card.
7. Management reserves the right to terminate or suspend the use of the bundles. Reasons for such are at the discretion of the clinic.
8. Refunds or extensions of time period within which bundles may be used is at the discretion of management and will only be granted in exceptional circumstances.
9. Management reserves the right to modify or replace the terms and conditions. In such circumstances, clients will be given adequate notice and time to adhere to such.
10. The clinic’s cancellation policy is applicable also to bundles. Late cancellations or no shows will result in the forfeit of a session within the bundle allocation.
11. Responsibility for ensuring timely use of session bundles remains that of the TherapyPacks bundle holder or, in the case of a minor, their carer/legal guardian.